Week 03: Game Development and Psychology
Class Task and Information
- Lesson 01:
- No Lesson Due To Sports Carnival
- Lesson 02:
- Game review and criteria extension
- Game modification
- Task 01: Game Developers Journal Entry
- Go to the site:
- Alternate Site: FRVT
- Select and Play the game long enough to understand the directions and the overall
objective(s) of the game.
- Produce a Game Modification Task Sheet document by identifying
- What platform is used to play the game?
- What is the objective of the game?
- What three things do you like about the
- What three things did you not like about
- List three reasons why you think this game
is popular and successful.
- Based on your own observations, create a written plan for modifying the
game. This document will serve as your Game Modification Plan.
Your plan should include the following:
- Re-write the main goal of the game.
- Describe how you would improve the game. Be as specific as possible!
- List three reasons why your ideas may not have been implemented by the
- List three reasons why you think players would like your changes.
- List three reasons why these changes would be difficult to implement.
- Place your solution in your Game Developers Journal and a image in SWT (Share With Teacher) complete for homework.
- Example of review sheet:
- Lesson 03:
Readings / Homework
- Complete all set work.
- Ensure that you are developing your game analysis sheet in preparation of your project.