Week 02: Game Psychology, Design and Development
Class Task and Information
- Lesson 01:
- Myers Briggs and Character Creation - Psychology in Game Design - Extra Credits
- Task 01:
- Task 02:
- Make a list of games that are directed and match the 4 major headings of:
- Task 03: (Class Task)
- Task 04:
- Governing question (Place your personal response in SWT):
- Why is it important for developers to recognise the research done by Myers & Briggs when designing and developing games?
- Note: Use your results from the Myers-Brigs test to form your response.
- Lesson 02:
Readings / Homework
- Install Unity onto your Laptop.
- Complete all set tasks.
- Class presentation - Gaming Psychology