Week 02: Webpage Design and Development
Class Task and Information
- How to insert images using HTML
- How to create hyperlinks using anchor tags.
- Understand how to use HTML tables for content.
- How to use tables for layout.
- Learn HTML best practices.
- Understand about HTML forms and create a simple contact fme form.
- HTML Divs and how to separate content for CSS styling.
- Lesson 01:
- Tutorial 7: HTML Image Elements 7:11
- Place an image of you in your work. You can download one from myFlinders or the internet. You can use photobooth to take a new on if needed.
- Tutorial 9: HTML Links and Anchor Tags 14:12
- Tutorial 01: HTML Tables 12:03
- In this tutorial, make some data that you would like to do e.g. Where you would like to do work experience.
- Complete the tutorial with some sample data related to you.
- Lesson 02:
- Lesson 03: -
- Lesson Lost due to swimming carnival
Readings / Homework