Week 11: Introduction to Wicked Problem 1 - Goal 4: Quality Education
Class Task and Information
- Lesson 01:
- Students are to meet at the lecture theatre for class allocation,
- During this lesson we will be researching and testing their own, and each others' theories, by using this antagonism processes to find an answer and advance knowledge. The purpose of research is really an ongoing process of correcting and refining hypotheses, which should lead to the acceptance of certain scientific truths.
- We Spent A Day In The Largest Slum In India | ASIAN BOSS
- Do we have a Global issue?
- Research and develop a list of facts that prove or disprove this wicked problem?
- Identify the two ends of the scale and where does Australia sit in this?
- What did the printing press do for education and information?
- Lesson 02: